Get Tax Relief From the IRS With the Help of a Tax Attorney

If you have serious tax issues and need to consult with a professional regarding your situation, seeking the advice of a tax attorney is the best place you can start. In consulting with a highly trained tax attorney you can get instant IRS tax relief help. Tax attorneys provide guidance and advice on a slew of subjects. You can be represented by them when dealing with the IRS, or they can simply consult with you on any questions you may have regarding your taxes.

The job of a tax attorney is to represent you to the IRS, giving you the luxury of not having to deal with them yourself. They will work with the IRS to help come up with a reasonable and manageable solution to the amount that you owe on your taxes. They will help you in requesting an extension as well. Many people do not understand that there are solutions to tax problems. They don’t know this because the IRS makes a habit of contacting individuals who owe taxes and essentially “bullying” them into agreeing to a payment when they are in no financial position to do so. It is people’s ignorance of the IRS and the law that is the precise reason why a tax attorney should be hired to represent people with tax issues.

IRS tax relief can also help represent individuals who have been forced to take part in bad taxes because of something their spouse did, unbeknown to them. The Innocent Spouse Relief is designed for individuals who unknowingly signed a joint tax return form when their spouse entered wrong or inaccurate information regarding their financial situation. The act protects the innocent spouse from being held liable for these issues and the IRS will then focus entirely on the wrongdoings of the spouse.

In order for the IRS to consider this act, you must prove that at the time of signing, you were unaware of any false reporting and that the IRS believes that you are the innocent party in this situation. You will not automatically be protected under this act. There are several deciding factors that the IRS will consider before “excusing” you from any wrongdoing. It will depend on your financial situation, the size or the error itself or whether or not this issue has been brought up on [previous tax returns, among other things. Your tax attorney can represent you in any of these tax issues.